Looking for candidates that would like to join MHG as an HR Intern! Are you fluent in both Vietnamese and English, motivated, creative, responsible and do you have affinity with Food and Beverage and especially Human resources? Then this can be a match made in heaven. We also believe in involvement and responsibility for interns, we will make you feel like a great part of Banh Mi Ma Hai.
Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
• Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
• Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
• Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
• Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
• Assisting in the planning of company events.
• Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
• Coordinating new hire orientations.
• Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Relating Majors.
• Passion in HR
• No experience required, 1-year experience is a plus.
• Confident with all Microsoft Office packages.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good communication skill
• Proficient in working in a fast paced environment.
• Creative and used to thinking outside the box.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• A pro-active and can-do attitude, even when working under pressure.
Allowance: 2mil/month + Performance Bonus
• Professional training
• Enthusiastic environment
Working location: 7A/54 Thanh Thai, Dist.10, HCMC
Interested? Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you as soon as possible! Welcome to our fabulous team!